JAG Aviation is pleased to offer our customers professional detailing services for their aircraft. The company has been detailing aircraft of all shapes and sizes for the past 15 years. Our detail specialist can handle the toughest of jobs, interior and exterior.
An aircraft is an investment that needs to be protected. Owners and pilots know the importance of maintenance upkeep on an aircraft. Did you know, however, that keeping an aircrafts exterior and interior clean is also an important part of maintenance up keep? Routinely detailing your aircraft not only improves its cosmetic appearance, but also has the following benefits:
- Prevents corrosion on an expensive paint job, extending the life of your paint.
- Reduces drag which cuts fuel costs, and for some, even improves aircraft performance.
- Protects your investment.
- Increases resale value.
JAG Aviation so strongly believes in, and encourages routinely detailing your aircraft, that we now offer discounted rates to customers that place their aircraft on a yearly cleaning schedule.
To be placed on a schedule means you choose how many times a year you would like your aircraft detailed. JAG will notify you 2-3 weeks in advance to pick what day best agrees with your flight schedule to have the aircraft down for cleaning. Discounts start at being placed on schedule for detailing twice a year and max at four times a year.
Current Aircraft Detailing Rates
|Detailing Frequency Per Year||Discount|
|4 +||20% off|
Requirements to be eligible for Discounts:
- 2 of the cleanings per year must include full wash/wax detail
- You must sign a contract with the company agreeing to adhere to the schedule, and are aware a fee of $150 will be charged to your account in the case of a skipped cleaning.